One of the really neat things about this craft is that it is super adaptable, to anything you want to make and whatever materials you have avaliable. I had a link to a blog with a bunch of fotos of different versions which, of course, I lost. And have wasted the last half hour trying to find, to no avail...but anyho, she had winter angles with feather wings, babies, starwars characters, black spiderman, princesses, acorn boys,...all kinds of stuff just based on this general idea.
Our journey in homeschool. My daughter's blenderized diet, G-tube and oral feeding struggles. Trying to be the best Mommy and Wifey possible. Daughter of the Most High King. If you want to "spy" on these and other little tidbits of my life, here's your chance!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
A fun craft
Another homeschool Mom passed me the idea for these easy peasy little flower fairies. The online tutorial is here http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/flower-friends-667264/ (sigh, now why can't I make that link hide under the word"here" so that you just click on the word like other times!? Me and technology...but I digress...)
One of the really neat things about this craft is that it is super adaptable, to anything you want to make and whatever materials you have avaliable. I had a link to a blog with a bunch of fotos of different versions which, of course, I lost. And have wasted the last half hour trying to find, to no avail...but anyho, she had winter angles with feather wings, babies, starwars characters, black spiderman, princesses, acorn boys,...all kinds of stuff just based on this general idea.
I had all the materials on hand for our little people except something for the head, none of the stores with in walking distance had any wooden beads, so I got a couple small styrafoam balls for about five cents a piece and pierced them with an awl. They worked great!
One of the really neat things about this craft is that it is super adaptable, to anything you want to make and whatever materials you have avaliable. I had a link to a blog with a bunch of fotos of different versions which, of course, I lost. And have wasted the last half hour trying to find, to no avail...but anyho, she had winter angles with feather wings, babies, starwars characters, black spiderman, princesses, acorn boys,...all kinds of stuff just based on this general idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! I'm going to have to check it out...Hannah would have a blast with that. :)
I've seen that home-made toys are the best! my kids love playing with a "tunnel" we made out of an empty box and some craft paper. Your dolls are so pretty! how did u make the hair?? too bad I don't have any girls :/
I agree, Karime! You've seen how much use our refrigerator box house gets! The hair is from embroidery floss...the doll with blue "pants" and short hair is actually my son's ; ) I will confess he plays with it less than his sister with hers, but he does enjoy it too!
Post a Comment