- I have a sore throat.
- I had to stand a long time in the milk line. (back story: we get discounted milk through a gov. program which I feel fine about becuase it is not free, they at least break even and probably make a pretty penny on it, in addition to creating jobs...however, if there is a line a block long, like today it means somebody ISN'T doing their job!)
- as I was walking home from the milk I got to say:
I wish this could qualify under the catagory of "things I thought I would never say", unfortunatly, because of where I live, that is not the case. It is, however, something I certainly WISH I never had to say! ...SOOOOOOO gross!
Happily, things are starting to look up:
- I made zuccini pancakes for breakfast--a family fav. And my oldest said to me:
( She meant cook but couldn't figure out how to conjugate it.) And warmed me from my heart clear down to my toe nails!
- I get to talk to family on skype later on today. I am SO thankful for skype. And even more thankful to be blessed with such a wonderful family.
- And while we are talking about technology and wonderful people...I am so thankful for the positive role models the Lord has allowed in my life. This week in particular I have been challenged and blessed by three people. Some of these people know me just a little, and some not at all, but becasue of technology, and their willingness to be transparent on a level I wouldn't even know how to begin to be, they are impacting me in ways they can't even imagine. So, thank you, Lord for the lives of Dorcas Smucker, Beth Moore and Mike Richardson. I am blessed beyone measure.
1 comment:
Congratulations! That's wonderful!!!
Post a Comment