Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shouting my joy to the world!


Well, since I just sent emails to everyone that I didn't call, and then pasted it on FB to boot, I decided it was time to go ahead and shout to the "entire world" that we are to be blessed with some multiplication in our family!!! We are surprised and thrilled and can't wait for November to get here so that we can meet this special, precious little person. Yes, this would fall under the "personals" I mentioned in my bullet point list a few posts back. It was just a little to "new" then. ; ) ...Thanks for sharing our JOY.

3 comments:

KaraBeagle said...

YAY!!! We will start praying for an easy pregnancy and healthy baby immediately!! (My daughter is due in August, so we are excited for that too!! Our 8-yr-old picked out a newborn size outfie with watermelons and red pants (his favorite color) and kept holding it up, trying to picture his baby niece in it....It was too cute. He's gonna be a greaty uncle, but he is a little shy about calling himself "uncle" yet.)

John and Melissa said...

Congrats, so exciting!!!
As far as fitting 3 carseats in your car, I'm sure you can do it...the backseat of our minivan is TINY but we fit 3 across in it. We have 2 Cosco Scenera seats in it and 1 Sunshine Kids Radian 65. Good luck though, it was a challenge and pretty frustrating.

WLJZA said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. Praying everything goes well.