- Survive the flight with two small children. Check!
- Clear customs with no problems. Check!
- Hug mom. Check!
- Meet Bob. Check!
- Make a LOT of blenderized diet. (Thank you, J, for loaning us your Vitamix--what a life saver!) Check!
- Have a great week at camp. Check!
- Find a cute, affordable dress to wear at the wedding. Check! (PTL!!!)
Oh, yes there have been some gliches along the way. The most frusterating being that Mic's vomiting has been flairing up ever since we got here. I think she has thrown up more in the last week and a half than the whole last six months before that. (sad face) BUT in general, so far, most everything else about this trip has been overwhelmingly great, and the best is yet to come!
I will try to do a picture post relativly soon. And if I am to busy having fun with the fam to post the pictures, I promise that I will for sure get some up afer the wedding!
Stay tuned! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment