So, we have officially begun our adventures in homeschooling. It remains to be seen who will learn more, my daughter or I. I have a feeling it may be a close race! The below pictures are her "first day of school" pictures. Its taken me longer than I meant to post these, we have finished our fourth week of school already. I thought I would take lots of pictures along the way of all the fun things we do. I was right about the fun things--we've already done lots of those and we are barely started......but pictures I have none! Though I pride myself at multitasking fairly effectivly I guess being mom, homemaker, wife, teacher, organizer and keeping my two yr. old from interfering with Mics efforts has rendered me a completly ineffective photographer! I don't usually even remember the camera exists until we are all done and cleaned up.
Funny thing about generations. I obviously grew up in a 35mm world where one held still for the camera so as not to waste film. And, on the contrary, my girl is obviously growing up in a digital world! I pull out the camera and she immediately begains to dance, prance and parade striking some of the most goofy poses ever. I considered pasting the entire string from this photo session, she was acting giddy and silly and Oh-so-fun. But for fear of over kill I ended up just choosing a couple of the pictures and left it at that.
All dressed up and ready to learn.
4 comments:
WOW!She looks really excited about her materials. I am so proud of you, you are my hero orginizing and having everithing done by the end of the day...
Hope you can join for the school visit to BIMBO. Still praying for that one...
They are both so cute, and she looks excited to learn! I really admire you taking on the task of homeschooling too, along with everything else...I don't know if I could do it! :)
You are a very busy mom who loves her very adorable children! May you continue to instill an excitement for learning in your children! That learning can occur in many different settings, and you are a creative mother who will find and use those opportunities. Have a fun school year, and may God grant you great juggling skills! :-)
yes, well, thank you for the encouragement, and before anyone puts me to high on a pedestal let me just say that i'm really needing those juggling skills! sometimes we have great days where everything is so fun and easy....and then there are other days (like today) where i really wonder if i havnt dove in way over my head this time!
Post a Comment