Mcqueen: Mic! Help. Fish. (trying to "unstick" a fish toy)
Mic: (a few feet away playing with her baby) I can help, I can help!
Mcqueen delivers the toy into her hands and she finagles it free and calmly hands it back, no pulling, pushing, shoving, or fighting over who will play with the fixed toy.
Mcqueen: Tanku, Mic, Tanku
Mic: (moving back to her own game) Your welcome.
This was a real life conversation had by my two and four year olds yesterday! This is not a typical scenerio in my life...I think of it more as a glimpse of hope. God letting me know that there really is hope that, by the grace of God, my children will become kind, caring, helpful, Godly, law-abiding citizens someday rather than the bickering, selfish, stubborn kind of people that no one enjoys being around.
I had more to say about this, but it will have to wait, ...my intervention is urgently needed in the living room where trouble is brewing over who has rights to a chair...
2 comments:
Love it!!! :)
Whew, that's more excitement than I need in a ... year!
Post a Comment