Well after over a month without a computer again I´m finally back. I wanted to post a cute picture of my growing babe, but I can´t figure our new program out, so...stay tuned for pictures, hopefully soon!
But the little update that would have gone with the picture would have read something like this:
Baby D recently had her three month check up! She is doing great and growing like a weed. She weighed in at 5kg (11lb) and measured 53cm (21in) both measurments right on track for her growth curve. She is a terrible napper and a great night time sleeper! She gets up to eat once in the night and once in the very early morning--not bad at all. New favorite activites include sucking her fist, "talking" (she is VERY vocal), kicking and trying to move her body, riding in the car, tummy time (as long as its not too long), looking at and moving rattles and toys. She can bring both hands together on a toy now, she is very observant and she is very tight with her big sis.
Big brother went through a tough phase about a month after she was born, I think his age, the adjusment period and his personality all colided a bit, but I am so happy to be able to report that lots of prayer and some extra one on one time with him have helped tremendously in returning him into the sweet, huggable, independant and fun-loving little guy we were used to having around here.
Well, real life carries on as I write, Daddy and big sis will soon be home from swim lessons and wanting supper, so i'm off to stuff some chicken breasts to go with the mashed potatoes! ...More soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment