Friday, February 19, 2010

Yeaaaaaahhhh! I got a few pictures resized. Quick, quick, let me upload them before my computer goes haywire again!

Sisters!...these girls love each other so much,
it just melts my heart into a puddle!

Heres the three mo. pic that went with my last blog entry.
Just LOVE that grin...and she shares it with us often and easily!
My son has a new hobby, its call sleepeating...he can hardly stay on the chair,
but he refuses to stop eating and lay down.
Here´s a little story. Quite some time back a friend of mine mentioned on her blog that she is a tactile learner, in relation to this, she mentioned playing with her food and shredding napkins as a child (and driving her mom crazy). This stuck out to me because my daughter does both of those things obsessivly (driving me crazy on occasion). There is thereputic value for her in playing with food, which helps, but does not conquer the annoyance, but I may be the one in need of a therapist some day, in relation to the little napkin, kleenex and tp shreds I never finish ridding my house of. Anyhow, the other evening after a not-so-great oral meal I told her that if she ate one more green bean she could get down. I looked away for just a minute to put something away and when I turned back, there was one less green bean on the plate, she had vanished from sight and the below monument was left behind where moments before had been an innocent little pile of beans accross from a little blob of mashed potatoes on the plate. It made me chuckle...and snap a picture for the blog! : )
In closing, I thought I´d take a minute to brag on my husband. This picture is "before".
And this one is "after". Doesn´t he do a great job at his job!!! LOL

3 comments:

Valonda L. said...

Cute, cute pics!!! That one of Damien cracks me up because Noah used to do that same thing often. He still does it on rare occasion. :)

Can't wait to give those kiddos a big giant squeeze...and you guys too. :)

Ellen said...

I love these little peeks into your life, Berneda. Keep the quips, photos, and updates coming!

KaraBeagle said...

We have countless pics of my son, about 2, doing the same thing...asleep in the high chair, covered with spaghetti....It reminds of what we used to call the "milk drunk" after nursing....But I have to admit, many-a time my dinner dishes go unwashed because by the end of the day, after a meal, I"m doing the same thing!!