Last week I stepped out of my bedroom one morning and looked up. This is what I saw! Where the day before there appeared to be only lifeless sticks suddenly beautiful pink peach blossoms and tender budding leaves had appeared. Beautiful. Miraculous. Spring. ...it happens every year, but it never ceases to take me by surprise and cause me to catch my breath in wonder and delight!

I just havn´t been able to bring myself to cut these curls recently! : )

My second child has now entered a new phase in life, he has joined his big sister in the wonderful world of books, where extravagant adventures await and far off lands can be visited! Its so fun to see them spend many minutes, sometimes hours taken with the pictures and stories.
(P.S. this picture was not posed!)

And of course no picture blog entry is complete without a little bit of princess! : ) ...she will reach the 5 month mark very soon...where is the time going!?

LOVE that double chin! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment