Friday, March 26, 2010

Maybe I shouldn't even post this...

...it really is kinda gross...

Several days ago I breezed past the table on my way to the sink and half a second past I heard my brain say, "there is an unidentified object on the table in the shadow of the fishbowl and it looks like...a little turd!" I immediatly spun on my heel to verify that I was indeed crazy and there was no such thing on my table. Upon a closer, slower look I beheld...yup! A very small poo... ...sitting on my kitchen table!!!!!! Quickly I whisked it away with a piece of toilet paper and cleaned the spot well, as if someone may look over my shoulder and see it before I could get rid of it. And, honestly, on the inside I about died laughing. I decided that the only logical thing to do was to blame my 2 yr. old and have a sense of humor about it...and thank my lucky stars that there was no company over for lunch!!! : )

No comments: