Last week we took the kiddos on a field trip to the firestation. Everytime we have a new outing with the homeschool group I think it grows a little more. Its always really encouraging and fun to get together with them! The children enjoyed the trucks, firepoles, and fireman's uniforms, but for the adults I think it was equally enjoyable! I had never visited a firestation before and learned alot. It was neat to see close up and personal what it would be like to be a fireman, and the gentleman that guided our visit was very personable.
The whole group

Trying on the hat!

Touching, touching EVRYTHING! : )

...and its been awhile since we've had a princess update! She has two teeth in and more on the way, she is army crawling and rolling all over the place and her favorite spot is on her tummy on the floor, she is also trying to sit up already, she can't do it alone yet, but that doesn't keep her from trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment