- Mic has been losing weight instead of gaining. Before that she was not gaining but holding steady. This has been happening in tiny increments over many months, but has finally escalated to a point where I can't ignore it or hope it will go away on its own anymore. So I am working on her diet and trying to sneak in more calories and yet keep it tolerable for her and also not let up on oral work. For some reason, all this has been affecting me emotionally this week a little more than usual.
- Last week we had the joy of recieving my aunt and cousin to spend a week with us! It went by so fast and we all enjoyed the visit immensly!
- This morning in the car we sang sunday school songs to pass the time on the way to Bible study. On the way home my son started singing some of those same songs on his own. I heard him sing "Jesus loves me" by himself for the first time and it melted my heart. Then he broke out in his own rendition of "Building up the temple". It went somethign like this... "Theres one in the temple, Theres one in the temple, Theres one in the temple of the Lord, Mamas in the temple, Papas in the temple, Brothers in the temple, one in the temple of the Lord!" He really made me grin : )
- And no, I havn´t forgotten about the rest of the pictures from our summer adventures with my mom and sister, I have some especially fun ones that I really want to post. I'm hoping I might get at it sometime this weekend.
Our journey in homeschool. My daughter's blenderized diet, G-tube and oral feeding struggles. Trying to be the best Mommy and Wifey possible. Daughter of the Most High King. If you want to "spy" on these and other little tidbits of my life, here's your chance!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Some of This Evenings Tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment