Tuesday, May 10, 2011

El Dia Del Niño

Here are some pictures from Children's Day. We had a nice quiet celebration for the kids with some friends. It was so very enjoyable. I forgot the camera, but DH took some for me on his cell and that made me happy as a clam.

Since we were the first ones there we took some time to sing while waiting. Mic was fascinated with their child sized guiter...we may have to start saving!
The weather was perfect for the wading pool, and that kept them occupied for a very long time.
Before we went home they decorated some picture frames.
Even DJ got in on the action.
Concentrating hard...
And sharing nicely (for the most part)! ;o)
Before I end, I have been meaning to post mom's carepage link, so let me do that. You can find her under "Dot's Reboot" or "Westover". You do have to become a member in order to see her page, the subscription process is simple and straightforward. The nice thing is that she is able to see who has been checking up on her and I think it is encouraging to know that people care enough to be checking in. So with no further ado heres the link. https://www.carepages.com/login

No comments: