Really. How hard can it be? ...I took about 50 pictures. Don't worry, I didn't paste all 50, I think you'll get the idea anyway! LOL
So, my son was traumatized with taking the sock off and besides that, no one was looking. "Its ok, we are just starting out anyway." "Come on guys, look at the camera!"
"Put your hand down, lean back, look this way, ...Smile!"
"Now your just being silly!"
I did get some individual pics that were quite rescuable...
"...but I really did want you all together, lets try again"
The melt down begins...
and intensifies...
Maybe the floor will work better?
"Ha! I got you all three looking at the camera!!!"
Victory!?
...but you can't really see the dresses... ...sigh...
Maybe sitting this way?
" DJ, ick!"
"...I give up."
2 comments:
I have SO been there. Try getting a picture of all of the Leichty cousins at once. Not happening. this totally cracks me up though.
I love those dresses so much :) It's so neat that they fit the girls at the same time.
Chuckling sympathetically.
Post a Comment