Sooooo, new years day I took advantage of my SIL's presence as well as my husband's helping hands and we got the job done! I forgot to take the very first before picture, but here's a getting started snapshot.
SIL helping with the backside...its use as a divider in the bedroom made painting all angles necessary.
And the finished product! All the black parts are done with chalkboard paint and can be drawn on with chalk.
Another pending "to-do" has been to change out Mic's tube. It was already looking iffy before our trip, but that little balloon hung on and hung on and made it to seven months, six days before it absolutely definitely HAD to come out. That's the most time we've ever got out of a tube, so I was pleased!!! I wanted to picture journal the steps to a tube change. I thought it would be very interesting for those who have never seen it done...however my little miss was NOT cooperating so the only picture we got that's good enough to post was the preliminary balloon check. But at least you can see what the tube looks like on the inside. The "top" is what you see on her tummy when its in and the "post" and balloon are what go on the inside of her. The balloon inflates and deflates through that little valve where I have the syringe stuck.
4 comments:
That wardrobe is so cool!
I was going to say that in another 6 months you could try for the pictures again...but then I thought, in another 6 months, you probably won't have to put another tube in! This may be the last one!
this is Christy N by the way...I just read all of your back posts. You are such an amazing mom...and your children are beautiful. =)
That is so cool. I've never seen the inside part before. Good thing God made so many smart people to design this stuff.
Oh, did you get the pictures I emailed your way?
hi christy,
i cant believe you read the WHOLE thing! thank you for the affirming words, they will ring in my heart all day!
Post a Comment