Well, so far, so good. The Lord has been gracious in keeping Mic healthy. Today is day thirteen. Two more days to go. There have been small steps in the right direction, but no drastic improvements in this round of therapy. However, it is worth it, because I know it is helping her bit by bit to "get there".
And below are just a few pics of the day to day cuteness in my life! : )
...I got sidewalk chalk out for the children and it was a big hit.
4 comments:
They are growing up and oh so cute. It's nice to see pictures of you guys too.
Hi Birdie! We continue to pray for Mic! I'm glad I checked in on here though because I didn't know you were doing a therapy stint again! You look like you're having fun with "spring" and are a fun mom!
So cute indeed! I miss you!
Hi, I haven't had a chance to check in on your blog lately, but did tonight and will be praying the Mic stays healthy. The kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment