Our journey in homeschool. My daughter's blenderized diet, G-tube and oral feeding struggles. Trying to be the best Mommy and Wifey possible. Daughter of the Most High King. If you want to "spy" on these and other little tidbits of my life, here's your chance!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Splish-Splash!
So, about a week or so before valentines day this is what came home with me in my market bag! When it fell out of the bag of potatoes I just had to grin at the Lord's sense of humor. I am pretty sure he was just saying, "Happy Valentines Day, ...I love you!"
The first couple weeks of Feb. were just gorgous! I finally decided that the warm weather was really here to stay this time and not just a two day fluk. So we put away the space heater, started to store away the extra blankets and heavy duty coats and finally went ahead and pulled out the wading pool and shorts and sandels. What fun!!!!!!! ...on pool day three a huge thunder, lightning and hail storm came through in the evening, and ever since then we are shivering again...I finally gave in and unpacked the extra blankets and put them back on our beds. Oh well, it was very fun while it lasted! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the Valentine....thanks for sharing that. I have been hearing all kinds of Valentine from God stories lately....that is so cool!
wow, warm already? We are thinking we are lucky to have sun (and 50 degree weather) for a week to get yard work done and stave off the winter blues!!
That looks sooo fun. I can't wait for warm weather!
Post a Comment