Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"When you've nothing good to say...just post pictures!"


We have a little Sunday evening tradition of having popcorn. When I was a little girl we often had popcorn on Sunday evening after church--A memory I associate strongly with my dad. And well...we are creatures of habit! There's just something about Sunday evening that makes me feel like eating popcorn, so we often do! The kiddos LOVE it.
As for the title to my blog entry, that is pretty much pointed towards Mic's oral feeding and all the frustrations thereof. I was all relaxed and loosy goosy about it. Not loving where we were at, but willing to bide my time. Then we had to go see the RD yesterday. She totally upset my world. I am trying to shuffle it all back into perspective, but its going to take some time and prayer. In the meantime...I am feeling... ...RUFFLED.

1 comment:

KaraBeagle said...

Mic is eating popcorn? Isn't that wonderful?

When I worked for the Pitneys (milking cows) they often had popcorn on Sunday evenings as well.

Too weird that two people unrelated (I assume) would have a similar tradition!