I'm not one for big bashes, we had a cake and a couple friends over to share it with.
Our journey in homeschool. My daughter's blenderized diet, G-tube and oral feeding struggles. Trying to be the best Mommy and Wifey possible. Daughter of the Most High King. If you want to "spy" on these and other little tidbits of my life, here's your chance!
Friday, August 21, 2009
TWO!!!
My baby boy...is two years old...and quickly leaving behind all that is "baby". He's running headlong towards, dirt, mud, snails and puppy dog's tails, taunting his sister, terrorizing our poor rabbit, demonstrating his growing independance and will, devolping a unique sense of humor, and wriggling with constant energy and joy at life and all the adventures and discoverys it holds for him. He is sensitive, organized, loving, cuddly, strong willed and fun loving. He gives the best hugs and kisses in the the world, and when he wants more attention than he's getting, climbs up in my lap, puts one hand on each of my cheeks, pulls on my face until we have very close proximity eye contact and then whispers seriously, "Mooooommy". For all this and more, I love you, Buddy! Happy second birthday!
I have never taken a class or recieved real instruction on cake making, so I take pride in what I come up with for my kids...I think I'm improving enought that by the time they are old enough to care I won't embarass them too bad! : )
He was a little overwhelmed by the attention so we didn't get many smiles on the camera, but the candles did tug out a little grin.
During this last calendar year Mic has caught on to what "Birthday" means and was beside herself with excitment about every detail of the "special day", as she kept proclaiming it again and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great job on the cake! It turned out awesome.
I can almost imagine having been there!
Happy Birthday Damien!
he's a cutie!!
The cake is awesome! Great job!
Post a Comment