I am finally putting something on my poor abandoned blog! ~Thats Good!
My absence has been due to weeks and weeks of illness. ~Thats Bad!
So since resizing pictures has turned into one of the impossible tasks in my life, I will share one adventure at a time from my mom and sister's visit. Maybe I'll do better in bite sized chunks. : )
First stop: The pyramids!!!
We had gorgeous weather for our climb! Look at that sky!!!

Fueling up before we start...

Our newly purchased "shade". Worth every peso!!!
(I think Mom's is especially adorable on her)

From the top of one looking out toward the other, smaller pyramid.

The kids did pretty good going up, but my
little Mr. hitched a ride down with auntie.

We got a little lost on the way home and stuck in a real traffic jam.

See that black back end of a rig?
Thats us.
See that big red truck?
He came flying at us and stoped just inches away.
Yes, a shreik came from the front seat!
(to protect privacy I'll let you guess who was in the front) ; )
So there you have it. If your curious to see more of what we did, leave me a comment, maybe it will motivate me to get the next one up quicker! ; )
2 comments:
i'm curious!! =) glad you are feeling better.
I can't believe I forgot to come back and comment. More please!!!
Post a Comment