Monday, August 18, 2008

The first post

Here we go!!!! I am going to try to become a blogger. I will appologize once (right now) for all the spelling and grammer errors I will have--my worst subjects in school! So have fun, laugh at my errors, and keep reading! I hope that this will be an easier way to stay connected, share little thoughts and happenings, and most of all to journal about DD's journey into the world of oral eating. 1, 2, 3 ........start!

.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now what do I say? : )

5 comments:

Miguel Ángel Lineros A. said...

Hi...
well, keep working. When i created my first blog, was hard to me too.
I think that the blogger people have oportunity to says things and show it...
Have a nice day Birdie.

Valonda L. said...

YEAH!!!!! Cool! I was going to suggest that you do this, but just hadn't done it yet. Can't wait to see what you write. I'm sure it will be informative and entertaining!

carla said...

Hooray! I hope it wasn't as hard to set up as your feared!

WLJZA said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You're welcome to come spy on us as well :). Can't wait to hear (read) how things go.

pfnisterfam said...

That's so cool you started a blog! It will be fun to keep up on you guys! We have one too, so if you don't mind, I will put your link on ours. Ours is pfam4.blogspot.com. Am looking forward to hearing how things go!

Carissa