It feels like thanksgiving......and for me it is. I am so thankful that we have fresh healthy foods to put on the table and so in awe of our creative God that made food so varied and fun. I love it so much I just can't resist pulling out my camera every once in awhile. Heres a peek at todays catch!
......now comes the fun part. Putting it all away in my mini-fridge! : )
(yes, that is a kilo of fresh pomegranite in the lower left......YUMMMM!)
2 comments:
yum! looks delicious. My gardens in full swing at the farm right now, wish I could send you some of my overload of beans LOL. I have much respect for what Grandma managed, that gardens a lot of work.
Gotta ask, what are the green, pear shaped thing in the top right corner of your picture??
It'll be nice being able to better keep up with you. :-)
YUM. That is a great picture!
Hey Birdie, go check out my blog.
Post a Comment