Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Muddled Mind

Ever feel like SO MUCH is happening that you have nothing to say? I think that is the basic sum of my life for the moment. And my mind is just cluttered with it all...
...Bullet points! Mike W. always said that bullet points were great for organizing your thoughts...so here is my partial bullet point list of recent significant and mostly insignificant happenings in my life.

  • I am planning on officially starting to homeschool this fall and trying to organize all that that entails...
  • Friday night was girls' night out. We took deserts to a friends place and just had fun being girls. I didn't realize just how much I needed something like this until we started doing it. It fills an invisible hole in my life in a delicious sort of way.
  • I finally got around to making more granola bars for Mic. These babies have 4.5calories PER GRAM and are YUMMMMMMMMY! Great for her, not so great for the rest of the household, but we all dig in anyway.
  • My storage hole is an utter hopeless disaster that I desperately need to overhaul and I just can't manage to get to it. Such important things as my address book and my son's tennis shoes are lost somewhere in there.
  • The tarp shading my back patio is rent in two. We need a mini-roof before my washmachine gets rained on. (Luckily it shouldn't start raining for another couple months)
  • I am having a hard time keeping my mind off of the global situation, Revelations and the end times...
  • Oral feeding for Mic is definitely stuck where we are at for now. No matter how positive I try to be the truth is that the cal counts are not budging. If I let it its gonna break my heart.
  • Sunday evening we popped popcorn and took it to a little park nearby. The four of us played with a ball and a frisbee and ate "acorns" (as Mic calls them). Did you ever feel like you got to live a storybook moment that surly must belong to someone else's much more organized and romantic life? That's kind of how I felt...in a warm fuzzy sort of way.
  • I am in some sort of mini-crisis concerning the proper way to go about Mic's BD and it is driving me crazy that I can't just make up my own mind. I want someone to tell me what to do, but I want to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that that someone isn't mistaken.
  • We have been going through about 2 1/2 kilos of bananas a week! ...Bananas are expensive right now and its starting to hurt.
  • My son has some sort of weird dry skin rash on the backs of his hands and its not going away on it own. I need to figure out what I am going to do about it.
  • And the rest is just a little to personal to blurt out on a bullet point list on the internet. So, you'll just have to wait until when and if I am ready to share the rest of whats on my mind! : )

2 comments:

KaraBeagle said...

If she gets less through tube feeding (which I'm assuming she still is getting) will she eat more orally? Is it still a swallowing issue? I wish I could swoop down and fix it for you...

Christy said...

wow, you are busy! Hope things are going mostly well....