Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Potpourri

First things first, thanks for taking time to pray for us. We got a good doctor yesterday, and while, of course, it wasn't all that pleasant (what blood draw is?) overall it went pretty good, despite the loud wailing on Mic's part. She spent more than five minutes searching for a vein topically and trying different tricks to get it full, but when she did finally go for it she got it on the first try. That made me very happy! Thank you, Lord!

And below I give you a random mix of pictures from the last memory card unload. ...Enjoy!

For about two days of 90 degree weather this is the way Mic INSISTED on dressing herself. ...silly girl!
Peace. I love watching my children sleep. I know this almost looks posed but it wasn't, thats how he went to sleep...doggy and all!
Brushing teeth.
We made Tia Angie a goodbye BBQ--Yum!
The 16 week bump : )

3 comments:

Christy said...

yea! I am so glad it went wellish! And look at you all cute!

TJ & Cheryl said...

I love your bump! Can't imagine it having such a nice one in 4 weeks!

So glad the dr's appt went well.

pfnisterfam said...

The pic of Mic made me laugh because Hannah does the same thing in 90 degree weather. :) You look cute too, with your little bump. :)