I have a few specific prayer requests concerning this event. Would you be willing to help lift us up?
- No rain!!! We'll be out the door about 4:45am and due to the case of the disappearing electrician, we still don't have wipers...the weather is looking pretty iffy as of now. We did one trip in the dark/rain combo last month--it was really not good...
- That they find her (tiny, well hidden) vein on the first prick.
- That Mic can stay calm during the whole thing. Because of the nature of what was ordered I'm pretty sure they are going to need several vials, my worst fear is that she will fight it and it will turn into an awful ordeal.
- That the Lord put us in with just the right Doc, one who has a "soft touch" and knows what he is doing...please, please, no kid doctors.
- That *I* can stay calm too. Oh, on the outside I'll be fine, but needles near me or my children have a way of turning my insides into jello and making me all shaky.
Thanks so much...I knew I could count on ya!
3 comments:
thinking of you....good luck.
I'll be praying for you all!
how did it go?
Post a Comment