While the health benefits are vast and the difference marked, there is a surprisingly strong resistance all across modern medicine in america to this wonderful solution. So here is my stand to making a difference! And below, a little photo story of how we prepare my daughter's food. Since off of formula and onto real food my daughter has had less struggles with weight gain, reflux and vomit. She also had a drastic increase in volume tolerance. The changes came slow for her but have been WELL WORTH the effort.
And so, with no further ado, I present to you, "The Blenderized Diet"
Ingrediants for three days worth of food
1 comment:
why on earth would they resist using real food rather than formula??? AS long as you aren't blenderizing junk food it would have to be better. Somehow though I just don't think a blenderized twinkie would be quite the same LOL ;-).
You're a good momma B.:-) I think Mommas should have honorary medical degrees. This is our life, it dosnt get much more specialized than that.
Post a Comment