Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tidbits

PICTURE:
Just for fun here is one of my recent favs! My two darlin's all dressed up and ready to go to church.

VISA:
All glory to God alone!!! I finally got my renewed visa back. This was the last document we needed to pull together in order to go get the children's passports. We believed we would have it in our hands about three weeks ago. But be that as it may, we finally have it. What a relief!

POTTY TRAINING:
Not able to do the "no more poopy pants" dance yet...still having lots of accidents, but also an occasional good day. We are definatly going to stick with it. She LOVES her "panties" and also asks to see mine often and points out to me that we are both wearing "panties". Very cute at home, hope it doesn't happen in public!

SNIFFLES:
Mic and I have nasty colds hanging around. We're choosing to see the bright side and believe that by being sick now, we will be healthy for therapy! Sunday night about midnight she had a HUGE mucosy, refluxy vomit due to the same. If we get off with just this one vomit during the whole cold I will be very happy. Got my fingers crossed!

FEEDING:
Colds are not condusive to appetites! The other day she asked me for a yogurt cup. Of course I gave it to her! She dipped the tip of her tounge in it about twice and then the minute I turned my back, fed it to little Mcqueen! I caught them on video. If I can find time to get it from the camera to the compu I will post it. Ever since I knew I was pregnant with baby D I hoped that he would influence her toward oral eating some day...it never occured to me that he might become her partner in crime, finishing her food for her! : )

OTHER:
hmmmm...what else did I want to say? I am sure there was more, but I can't for the life of me remember what!

3 comments:

Blessed Mom said...

they are so sweet!

I have a cold too. :-( Its no fun.

Angelina said...

Hey Birdie,
This is Ang Hashberger..now Littrell. I found yours and valonda's blogs a couple weeks ago and have been really enjoying reading them. You are an amazing mom! Jeremy and I are going to try to pop over to McMinnville on Friday but it depends on how i feel. I just had sinus surgery last friday. Anyway..do you have a local bank account set up for Dom's gifts? Please let me know. My email is angelina.littrell@gmail.com. God Bless you missy! :o)

Valonda L. said...

I can just picture it! LOL!
And so it begins...deception and manipulation coming from sweet innocent children. Such is human nature. It's amazing to me when people try to say that "sin" is learned behavior.
A perfect example of the truth of God's Word.