As our visit marches on we are getting busier, and as a consequence I am blogging a little less. I don't want to bore you with too many details anyway!
The most invigorating thing we did today was spend time outside picking up more apples. These were the damaged ones and they went to the neighbor's cows. We gathered at least eight buckets of apples...and there are still more on the ground out there...and the tree is full too! Its amazing! But the weather was gorgeous and the kids sure do love to be outside...and so do I. The creation all around us is an amazing ovation of praise to our God!
Mic is doing well in general. Today meals went really well, she was so cooperative and sweet. However her calories for breakfast and lunch were low--this is the tricky thing when every calorie counts, a "good" oral intake doesn't always ensure a high enough calorie intake. Supper was higher, you gotta love hot dogs! 170 calories in one dog--YIKES! She is still having difficulties with swallowing. That has been a little frustrating for all of us--today especially. I know it will just take some time to find the best solution.
1 comment:
Post a Comment