Monday, November 3, 2008

I am, as usual, short on time...which means I will not go into the many things yammering and clammering through my brain. Not for now, at least.
After a short closure and goodbye with Lorioux on sunday, we hit the road and by 8:30pm or so we were home. This being WELL after dark due to the annoying time change. The kids behaved splendidly on the road trip--the are quick learners. The drive up didn't go nearly as well. I was so proud of them on the coming home stretch!
Mic is still sick, body temp going up and down...has thrown up twice...and, go figure, isn't eating much. I feel like we are doing a dance on a tight rope. Obviously can't force a sick kid to eat......also don't want to lose the ground we just gained over the last two weeks. Deep down I am pretty sure we won't, but its hard not to be nervous.
I chose my font colors based on the gorgeous leave we got to admire on our long drives to and from washington. Such beauty!

3 comments:

KaraBeagle said...

We keep in you in our prayers. Is baby brother avoiding the illness?

My 24-yr-old has it too. It's going around.

Blessed Mom said...

so are you at your moms now? How long will you be in the area?

Koepnick Family said...

Finally figured out how to comment on your blog. Taking care of sick kids plus feeding challenges can be
stressful. I am sending you a big hug.
Janice