...I wish I had something profound to say... I wish something profound was happening...
In the last month two families have signed off of my Blenderized Diet support group because their child is now 100% oral. Or in other words...IT CAN HAPPEN...just,...apparently not to us...for now...
And its hard not to feel like it is unfair. Medically speaking Mic has never been better. Why won't she eat now? That's the rhetorical question of my life and I am tired of philosophizing on it. I feel a bit like I am trying to emotionally wash my hands of the whole matter. Not give up...not completely,...but deep down...almost...
I sort of feel I have done everything humanly and inhumanly possible to help make this happen...and if God and Mic don't step in and do the rest...well...then...I just don't know...
I really don't want or need any advise right now--empathy, maybe, but not advise...just thought it might be good for me to try and put this in words...and let myself cry a bit...
2 comments:
Wish I could give you a hug and cry with you. Or be the cook and oral coach for a meal here and there.
Hugs....hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment