Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a Guy!

My little mister is the personification of language in explosion. It is such a blast! But yesterday really took the cake for me! We have a little book that teaches the alphabet in sign language, one letter on each page along with lots of pictures. He and I were pointing out objects that he knows--apple, baby, cat, car, dog, pizza, rabbit...etc. When we get to the page for "O" rather than point at something in the picture he pointed at the letter and declared "O!". And then just in case I didn't hear, he proudly repeated himself several times. All I can do is laugh! :o) I have no idea where or when my 1yr. 8mo. old taught himself the letter O. I have been working on the alphabet with his big sister...when he sleeps his afternoon nap in a seperate room!
And since I realized I've kind of been slacking on pictures here's a recent Sunday morning shot. They DO get along with each other...once in a while! ;o)

2 comments:

Valonda L. said...

What a cute little smartie pants!
Thanks for sharing the pics.

KaraBeagle said...

I'll bet his sister taught him! My friend had a daughter Anna and a son Joel who was about 2 1/2 years younger than Anna. Guess what letters Joel learned first? A and N. I wonder why?