I could write a book on just the events of today alone. ...but I won't. In fact I will do my best to keep my comments to a bare minimum...sleep is of the essense here!
In a nut shell, feeding therapy started today. Breakfast was aweful, but Mic caught on quick to the jist of the structure. That, so far, being motivation driven oral feeding and basically no bargaining.
Lorioux is SO positive and gentle.
By the end of the three meal and two snack day the tally was in. Despite there being one meal and one snack with a big fat zero on the oral calorie intake, the days total oral calorie intake tallied at 112.25 calories! With that, I am tickled pink!
By the time we got back to the hotel I was seriously exhausted. I really just wanted to dive directly into bed, but Carlos convinced me to sit in the hot tub a few minutes first, and I am glad he did. I feel a little bit better--renewed. And I know that I will sleep better.
Nighty-night
1 comment:
Call me crazy, but I am sitting her with tears in my eyes. I'm glad Carlos made you take a few minutes for yourself. Hang in there. I'm praying for all of you!
Post a Comment