A first peek at our fun day. Blogger is the most frusterating thing in the world to me
when it comes to spacing and pasting pitures where I want them, which is why this
picture is here instead of where it goes! : )
Today some dear friends invited us to go village hopping with them, then we had a bbq out in the country at a place that belongs to their family. I paste below a little collection of a few of my favorite pictures from the day:
We saw lots of neat buildings,
like horses, sheep, dogs, a goat and a parrot,
and lots of beautiful butterflies that I did get one picture of.
A maguey plant: used by locals to make an alcoholic beverage called pulke
and to flavor some of the best mutton I have ever eaten!
Mic was scared of the puppy but her brother wasn't!
The food was great, and even better, the guys cooked!
Our dear friends
On other news, on Thursday they finally accepted our documents and Lord willing we will have the passports in our hands Monday morning...can't wait!
Mic didn't throw up today, PTL! But she is still only tolerating about 1/2 her normal daily intake, yesterday we finally broke down and started her on pedialyte to keep her from getting dehydrated to top things off. Please help us pray for her GI track, we really need her to be tolerating full feeds and NOT losing anymore weight right now. I went back in my records to see if I was exagerating or not about her being at 12kg for forever, and I wasn't, her first weigh in at 12kg was six months ago.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I think I felt a twinge of jealousy there. Mostly I just can't wait to hug you guys though!
wow!
It must have been an amazing day for the kids!!
I am glad you posted that photo because I hadnt seen those guys (Lore and Oscar) for years!!
They have a pretty baby!!
Post a Comment