Being here at Lorioux's practice most of the day, we have meet many wonderful people as they come through with their children for different therapies. There are some act like we don't exist and just sit in the living room with their nose in a magazine, but most strike up friendly conversation with us. The other day a sweet women was corraling her three sons through the door when I called to Mic. Out of the corner of my eye I caught her swing her head up. "So your Mic's family?" she asked, introducing herself. "We've been praying for you" she continued. What a sweet comfort and blessing--she had never even met us, but has been lifting Mic up in prayer. We chatted a little while her son was in therapy and then as they were leaving she invited us to visit the children's museum with them sometime before we leave. SOOOO, that is what we did today! We hurried in the morning to have an earlier lunch and to leave supper already prepared and waiting and off we went to have some fun! (click here http://www.imaginecm.org/ to see where we went)
Mic was a little overwhelmed when we first got there, but warmed up very quickly, and she had so much fun playing! Baby D even had a good time as there was a good mixture of age appropriate activities for the very young and for the "older" young. ...in fact, even the down right "old" like me had a good time! : P
We are so greatful to Leigh for being so kind to us--thank you again!
As for feeding, we continue to have some highs and lows as we go, but the averages really aren't so bad. Tomorrow I believe we will have some concrete averages to look at so I will try to share those with you here and give you a better idea of where we are at later.
In the meantime...my brain has shut off, so I think I'll be going to bed now. ...more to come...
1 comment:
Birdie, I'm enjoying reading your blogs every day. Glad you guys got a fun break to play!
Post a Comment